COMPASS- School Communication Platform APP
Next Friday, 13th May, Greg Dwyer, from the Catholic Schools Office will be available in the School Foyer to answer any parent questions in relation to COMPASS. Pop in if you need a little assistance with navigating COMPASS.
To learn more about the COMPASS Platform please click here
About the Compass Platform
The Compass platform is a web-based system that is accessible on any modern web browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome & Safari) or by using the Compass School Manager iOS or Android App. Every parent receives a separate login to Compass which we will provide to you tonight after 5pm.
At the start of term 2, you have the ability to;
- Receive notifications about school events, news and information
- Enter an explanation for absences
- Communicate with your child’s teachers,
- Update your family contact details (mobile phone & email)
- View your child’s timetable and the school calendar
- Download and view your child’s academic reports
- Book parent-teacher conferences (parent/teacher interviews)
- Pay and provide digital consent for events (No more permission slips)
- Order lunches from the Canteen
- Pay school fees
We are asking that all families become connected to Compass as soon as possible. Support will be offered for those parents who require help. You will need to ensure a high level of security around your Compass app, as you would your personal banking apps.
For any assistance email the school at firstname.lastname@example.org.